Hello everyone! I'm so excited to have finally finished my Christmas layouts for this year. Am I the only one still working on holiday pages? I had purchased the Father Christmas collection by Pink Paislee and would have felt really guilty if I had not used it. Love these distressed papers and thought they were perfect to whip up a couple layouts of my son. I made two layouts, one for our 2009 album and one for his first year album as well.
Pink Paislee Artisan Swirls were so much fun to work with! I painted them with acrylic paint to get this olive green shade. I also inked all the edges with my Pumice Stone Distress Ink. Love the smoky look without adding too much black.
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you liked these projects. Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Hi sweetie! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments in my blog and for always supporting me. You are such a sweet friend. {{HUGS}}
I have so much catching up with my holiday photos. I might be able to scrap them late this year LOL. I am so happy you were able to finish yours. These are gorgeous
Jolaine, alway out doing yourself. these layout are gorgeous. love the trim of the last layout were is that from?
Post a Comment