You are going to love this month's Sleigh Ride kit from Coordinates Collections! It's full of yummy products from Echo Park and Fancy Pants. I really loved the blue, brown and white tones and thought it was perfect to scrap photos of my little man playing in the snow.
To complement this fun kit, I ordered additional sheets of paper, stickers and Bo Bunny trims. My first project is this card with the cute little snowman on the sticker sheet. I loaded him with Diamond Dust and made him look chunky and sparkly!
I layered some more of the blue and brown pattern papers and dry-brushed the edges with white paint to create this next page. To make my clear bling more 'boy friendly', I colored it brown using Ranger alcohol ink in Ginger. I also added Glitter Snow to a Pima velvet poinsettia and more Diamond Dust on the snowflakes. This is really sparkly in person!
My last project was pretty simple since I really wanted to focus on the beautiful photo. This was my son's first time touching the snow and he was just in awe! Again, I created snowy edges with white paint, I also added Stardust Stickles to the stickers.
I just loved the sparkly lace from Bo Bunny so I just used hot glue to create this snowflake/bloom and the giant bling as a center.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! To see what the other talented DT ladies created with this kit, head over to Coordinates Collections. Have a great week!!!

1 comment:
Your work is so beautiful!!! Love what you did with the kit!
Post a Comment