Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little but Tough

As you may know I absolutely love Prima. I love their papers, their flowers, their pearls, rhinestones and metal embellishments...All so very beautiful! I normally use photos of my daughter when creating with Prima products but this time around, I wanted to make the Botanical collection work for photos of my son. For this y' 'bolayout, I used Prima's March BAP sketch.






I almost didn't and any flowers, but I couldn't help myself! Ha Ha Ha! I thought I could get away with it though as the blooms here are tiny and tattered. I added open stitched burlap for a more rustic feel. I also did a little bit of masking/misting with a Prima screen and Glimmer Mist.






Thanks so much for your visit today! Have a wonderful, scrappy weekend!

Hugs,
Jolaine

4 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE it...love how you went with a boy page this time around! Loving your work...keep going!

Zarah said...

Thank you so much for our lovely comment on my Petaloo post! Itmade me smile!

Your blog is LOVELY! You're SO talented! This LO just blooows me away. :D

Gerry said...

This is totally awesome, Jolaine! Love your take on the sketch! Hugs ~Gerry~

Morag said...

Gorgeous layout - you really rocked that sketch.