Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mother and Daughter

Hello there wonderful blog readers! I just have a quick post today to share a layout I created using the beautiful Gabrielle collection by Bo Bunnny. I could hardly wait to work with these papers, the colors and beautiful designs attracted me instantly, not to mention the butterflies!



I used the sketch Bo Bunny posted in a recent challenge.



The picture of Emily and I was taken last summer at Disney (now you know why I look so tired and without make up! LOL!). Everyone says we look identical here so I thought I would dedicate the page to her. I cut out the damask design out of the design paper and used the framed area to include some journaling. The title is a chipboard piece from Dusty Attic to which I applied acrylic paint and glimmer mist to create this metallic effect.






Thanks so much for joining me today! Enjoy the rest of the week!

Hugs,
Jolaine

3 comments:

Alia said...

Very sweet and pretty!

jazsutra said...

O wow love how you are so detail with your work. everything merge and blend so nicely here and such a pleasing treat to the eyes! tfs ;)
jaz

Maria said...

Very sweet and pretty!