Sunday, March 6, 2011

Coordinates Collections Party Time Reveal and Farewell

At Coordinates Collections, each new month brings a new kit and a new reveal. This reveal will be my last. After much thought and consideration, I decided to step down from my DT position at CC. Changes can be scary but can also be the right thing too. This was a really difficult decision.  I have truly loved being a part of the team at Coordinates Collections.

With that said, I was lucky to have the Party Time kit be my last. This kit includes fun Fancy Pants and Jillibean Soup products and were just what I needed to scrap some birthday photos of my little guy's first birthday.



My first layout features a photo we took during Dylan's birthday party last year. That was a pretty hectic day and we weren't able to get great photos but I really liked this particular shot. Because it was such a special ocassion, I made sure to include handwritten journaling, which I rarely do!


To keep things simple, for my second layout, I used the same border punches and supplies. This made my pages come toghether incredibly fast. Here he is on the actual day of his first birthday enjoying a cake and lots of love.


And lastly, I have a card made with some scraps. As you can see I only used the Fancy Pants papers, my favorites. I still have all of the Jillibean Soup papers left to make another layout! The flower you see here was made with the Maya Road pleaded ribbon included in the kit. That ribbon is so fabulous and versatile, I want it in every color now!



To see what the other Design Team members created with this and the other kit of the month, visit the Kit Ideas page at CC. Thanks so much for coming to visit today.  I do hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and get some time to get crafty!

Hugs,
Jolaine




1 comment:

Iris Babao Uy said...

Hi Jolaine! Thanks for your visit to my blog! I Love your "Make A Wish" layout! So beautiful!