Sunday, April 17, 2011

Precious Time Together

Happy Sunday friends! It feels like forever ago since I last blogged but I have a good excuse, pneumonia! Ugh! It was so bad I couldn't even hold my head up! Not good at all but I'm feeling better now. I just couldn't wait to go back to scrapping and use some of my new scrappy supplies.

Here's a layout I created using the new Bo Bunny collection, Timepiece.



The photo was taken a couple of weeks ago when Emily's Girl Scouts troop held their annual Father-Daughter Spring Dance. They were so cute walking hand in hand and wearing their formal outfits. And did you notice Emily's toothless smile? I can't believe she lost two teeth already! For my design, I used Bo Bunny's layout challenge sketch by Juliana Michaels.



I had lots of fun designing with this collection, the theme make it perfect for heritage and family photos. I used a black and white photo and a color print of the same shot to highlight a timeless memory. Here are a couple of close-ups.




Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!

1 comment:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

oh gorgeous! I love it.