First off a card...
And this box to hold a beautiful Pandora bracelet in coordinating colors.
Here you can see the box opened. Some of the embellishments are different as I used what I already had in my stash but I tried to keep the colors similar.
Here's both items side by side. As you know, I don't make cards very frequently but I really like how this one turned out.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I so appreciate your visit. Have a happy, scrappy time!
8 comments:
WOW Jolaine these are amazing!! I totally love that gorgeous gift box!!
Beautiful!! Love the colors! You sure did do a super job on your card!
Just lovely, Im drooling over that box! And I love the card, you should make them more often! :)
so lovely!!!
This is absolutely adorable. Great project.
Que bellezas!! Me mato la cajita!!!
Gorgeous card and box OMG I love your style and all of these colors together!!!
Hugz
Juliana :)
OMG Jolaine! these are bboth absolutely gorgeous! love the colour scheme and the luscious blooms. You have an absolutely fantastic style my dear, love backtracking your blog! mwah!
Post a Comment