Happy Mother's Day to all of you. I hope you enjoyed this day with your families. I wanted to share with you a project I created for my mother. I titled it 'Amor De Madre', which translates to 'A Mother's Love'. I made her an interactive altered canvas piece that will display a 5x7 photo and also includes a detachable photo wallet. Because it would be hanging on the wall, I went with neutral colors to match her house decor. I had so much fun using vintage supplies and techniques!
The photo wallet on the lower right is secured in place with velcro. I intended for my mom to adhere a present day photo on the center mat and place older photos and do some journaling on the wallet. On the first panel, I glued a printed a poem on cardstock. I made the wallet using 3 regular letter envelopes. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Here are some detailed photos.
I also made a video but I forgot to use the tripod so I apologize in advance if I make you nauseous! LOL!
This was really fun, you should give it a try! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please let me know if you have any questions.
1 comment:
Jolaine, you have out done your self. It looks great I'm sure your mom loved it. Know you have to share your great talent with your dear friends
Post a Comment