Hello crafty friends! This is a LO on canvas I created as a present for my sister. To make this project I used Webster's Pages Seaside Retreat and some Prima flowers and a butterfly. I also added a couple of gold buttons as accents.
To create a foundation for my project, I coated the entire canvas with two coats of gesso and lots of TH Distress inks. I also stamped the sides with navy blue CTMH ink.
I explain more my creative process in the following video:
Have a crafy week! Thanks so much for visiting today!
5 comments:
Girl you are so talented!!! i have been snooping your blog!!! you have made some fabulous layouts!! :) keep em coming!! thanks for the tip on using canvas! (the gesso??) i have always wanted to make something with 1 but never did.
i love lookingat all of the close ups, love your blog!!
very cute! love the flowers. check out my altered canvas at aliscreations.blogspot.com
Nice pictures and thanks for sharing. canvas prints
i love lookingat all of the close ups, love your blog!!
Post a Comment