Monday, July 23, 2012

The Smile That Melts My Heart

Happy Monday to you all! I normally don't have time to part take challenges but since I'm off from work for the summer, I thought I'd play along with Webster's Pages 'We Love Our Guys' challenge. I was excited to use the Game On collection to scrap some photos of Dylan I recently took while on vacation. This is what I created...


This is the most adorable collection and I think I got a little carried away with all the cute embellishments, the result reminds me of a collage but I'm quite pleased with it :)




Thanks so much for visiting today, have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, this looks really pretty! I love the patchwork look. You just rocked this collection!

WillieburgScrapper said...

I'm loving the details like the lace peeking in between layers- that's something I always forget to do. This collection is amazing! Webster's Pages ALWAYS pulls me back- they have the BEST embellies! I also love the circles and buttons together- that is an awesome touch!
You asked where I worked- I sent along a pm but I'm not sure you got it- Paper Source on 75th and Columbus- if you visit the Museum of Natural History you walk down 2 blocks and give us a visit! :)