Monday, July 9, 2012

Girlie Reveal for MCS!

Hi there! I have a very girlie post for you today to share my projects with this month's LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This kit is totally luscious with gorgeous flowers and the frilly and feminine collection Girl Land by Webster's Pages. These are the layouts I created...

The first page is titled Always My Girl, stay tuned, I actually have a step-by-step tutorial for this layout!





Next up is Girlie Girl, lots of fussy cutting, stitching and misting here, really fun!





And lastly, a whimsical page titled You Are My Sunshine. I know this photo is really grainy but I love capturing candid shots of Emily running around in the yard!




I also went ahead and created a card. This kit is perfect for card makers too!


Here's a look at the kit right out of the box, so much gorgeousness here!



Thanks so much for your visit today! Be sure to visit My Creative Scrapbook for more amazing inspiration from the DT and your chance to win fabulous goodies!

4 comments:

Romy said...

Your work with this kit is so gorgeous and girly! I really love what you did!

Carol said...

Amazing pages, love all the details in the layouts, love the kit papers.

Violette said...

Wow! What an amazing job you've done with this kit. Your pages and card are fabulous!

"The Jule Box" said...

Hello my sweet friend! I am in love with your work Jolaine, you inspire me so much!! :) Love the LO and card you made. I hope to head over and hang out a little over at MCS! Hope you have a wonderful week! Big Hugs!! Jules:)