Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July's Sketch from My Creative Sketches

Hello again, wonderful friends! I'm back to share with you the new sketch from My Creative Sketches. As you know, MCS realeases a new sketch every 16th of the month and you have till the following 15th to submit your take on the sketch for your chance to win beautiful goodies!

Here's my sample for this month...


I used the beautiful Almanac collection by Prima along with the new wooden clocks also by Prima, love those things so much! Here's a few close-ups...




And this is the inspiring sketch and prize up for grabs, makes you want to scrap right!




Fabulous prize right?! Pink Paislee papers and embellishments, Prima flowers, Dusty Attic chipboard and Teresa Collins metal charms, yummy!!!!!

Head over to My Creative Sketches to get more inspiration from the rest of the DT and to enter your own layout!

6 comments:

Romy said...

Your layout is such a stunner! I love the feminine feel to it and your beautiful soft colour palette. Just stunning!

Georgia Heald said...

Wow, this is breathtaking, love it!

Shona said...

this is just so so gorgeous :)

Vicky Alberto said...

really gorgeous - still a fave collection for me!

Toni Herron said...

ooooh... amazing layout!
the colours fit the photo perfectly!
beautiful!





http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Eila Sandberg said...

Ooooh love all the yumminess on this one!! beautiful colours, gorgeous details and that darling photo as the cherry on the icing! xoxo