Friday, July 20, 2012

Glitz Design Has Gone Digital!!!

Hello again! Jolaine here with a very special post. I'm not a digi girl but when I got the digital kits from Glitz I just knew I had to give it a go! Now, go easy on me, this is my first digital page and I'm not a Photoshop expert :)


My first impression... SUPER easy!!!! I normally use Photoshop Elements to edit my photos and turns out, PSE is perfect for digi scrapping too! It was just a matter of layering different papers and elements and this page came together in no time, I think I could get used to this!

Glitz digital collections are available for purchase at JessicaSprague.com. Besides layouts, these would be great for cards, inviations (the Hoopla collection would be perfect!) and stationary. You could also just print out digital elements and use them in a traditional way for a hybrid layout! The digital kits would also be great to design Christmas cards, the possibilities are endless!

As you can see, I created a summer page in conjuntion with our Blog theme of the month, Summer Fun! Remember, the challenge runs all month long, so join in on the fun!

Thanks so much for your visit today. I hope you're all having a wonderful summer!

Supply List
Fruity Summer Drinks (digital layout)
Pretty in Pink Paper Kit
Pretty in Pink Element Kit

3 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

What a precious page.Looks like a fun kit to play with. Love the sweet photo too!

Eila Sandberg said...

Have never ever even tried to creat a digit page, yours looks really sooo pretty Jolaine! WTG! certainly look forward to seeing more of them! xoxo

A Crafty Mom said...

I never try digital scrapbooking can you send me info on how to start.
your layout looks so beautiful