Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vacation Pictures!!!

As I mentioned a couple of posts back, we were lucky to spend two amazing weeks in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for our summer vacation.

We had a great time! Since I'm from the Dominican Republic, we spent a week at a beach condo with family and friends. Dylan got to meet my father for the first time as well as other cousins, it was such a special time. The second week was just pure bliss! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort and all we had to do was show up and enjoy, ahhh, I miss it already! Here's a few pictures out of the hundreds I took :)













Thanks for letting me share, have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Shim said...

beautiful children and pictures! hope to visit DR sometime in the future!

Eila Sandberg said...

OMG what wonderful photos! can totally understand why you loved this place, wouldn't mind a couple of weeks there myself! xoxo

WillieburgScrapper said...

JEALOUSSSS! This place looks AMAZING!!! You took wonderful shots as well- so much atmosphere and movement in these shots! I love the one with all the flags. Maybe my family can visit PR next year- fingers crossed. Can't wait to see how you combine these with the Webster's Pages summer collections!