Hello again! Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I decided it was time to share some love with all of you, my sweet friends. One person will win this awesome kit with shabby chic papers perfect for your Valentine Days projects. I also included a laser cut sheet, pink roses, Prima mistable flowers, bling, ribbon and doilies.
You know the drill, become a follower (if you aren't already), leave a message under this post and I'll choose a winner on January 31st to give you enough time to get your projects done by Feb 14th.
Good luck everyone!
47 comments:
what a great rak - that is so nice of you i love valentines day im in love so these wld look so nice on my page thanks for the opporutnity
love your blog too
rosey, nyc
arelys1228@yahoo.com
beautiful rak! i just love valentins' day--this is so beautiful thanks for a chance.
michele
michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com
How nice of you to have a giveaway! I'm here from 2 peas :)
Danielle
mominct@comcast.net
Hi..
Lovely giveaway!!!
Thanks for the chance.
Val Rodrigues
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com
crieartezzanato@yahoo.com.br
Hugs and have a beautiful day...
Hi Jolaine! I'm a new follower of your Blog...This is perfect since heart day is near approaching, LOVE IS IN THE AIR! More power to your Blog and God Bless!
I'm already a follower! What an amazing giveaway - so generous! Thanks for the Chance to Win!
I'm already a follower! What an amazing giveaway - so generous! Thanks for the Chance to Win!
Preciosos papeles y detallitos. ¡Un abrazo!
So kind and generous of you! A beautiful RAK!!
Beautiful give away! Thank you.
I allways enjoy your projects. Love them a lot!
Judith Liron
Wow what a gorgeous giveaway!! I've got my fingers crossed :D
Oh my, you are so generous, Jolaine! What a gorgoeus Valentine's giveaway! Thank you so much for the chance to win:)
I am already a follower. What a nice kit! Thanks for the chance to win. Happy Valentine's day to you and yours!
How sweet!!! Beautiful rak!! Thanks for the chance to win!
Awwww...you are too sweet! What a beautiful giveaway! Hugs!
wow, how beautiful. You have put alot of work into your blog. i just started mine.
I became a follower!!!! Thanks for the chance to win. I am really enjoying your blog.
wow that is so sweet of you! that is one shabbylicious give away :0
Awesome collection! Just looking at it gives me inspiration!
How sweet of you to give away this rak! I looked at your los online and they are just gorgeous! Thanks for the chance to win!
It looks like a wonderful RAK. Thanks for offering it!
Wow!!! Thanks for the chance!
I am already a follower.
http://digiscrapbyniona.blogspot.com/
thoes are nice stuff i wish i could win something
danielle
ladylovley37134@yahoo.com
WOW, gorgeous pretties! I'm now a follower! thanks for the chance to win!
Hey Jolaine I just wanted to say a quick hi and catch up. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and this is a fabulous year for you sweetie.
Jenix
This would be a great prize to win!
Hi, Just became a follower---thanks for the chance to win---awesome giveaway!
what a great rak,thanks for a chance to win :)
Love this shabby chic prize! **new follower too. =)
callelillycafe@me.com
I am a new follower, thank you for the chance to win some beautiful goodies! I just made a valentine's project and am totally in the mood to create additional projects. :) ty again!
I became a follower!!!! Thanks for the chance to win. I am really enjoying your blog.
http://alzearte.blogspot.com/2012/01/sorteio-31-de-janeiro_22.html
WOnderful giveaway!! Perfect for Lovey Dovey pics!!! Thanks for the chance to win!
Beautiful... what a great prize to win !!
Wow what a fabulous RAK. Thank you so much for the chance to win!
Hugs
Joyce Carlson
jjocarlson@yahoo.com
Lovely giveaway! Thanks for your generosity! Your layouts are amazing! Incredible details! Thankyou for the inspiration! -Alisa
Beautiful selection for a Valentine Giveaway...Thanks for a chance to win...
wow! You know how to make kits! This is a perfect match for Valentine's Day! I'm a new follower and cannot wait to visit your blog again! Thanks for the chance to win! :)
Hello my dear...
I am from Brazil. I loved this candy . I am your new follower.
Thanks for the chance.
I have posted this link on my sidebar www.blogsorteios.blogspot.com
Everything here inspires me.
Reny Gomes
Hugs
Great Give away Love all the paper and embellishments.
Wow love your blog, I am a new follower....great give away, love it all....thanks for a chance to win...
Beautiful site thanks for bringing to my attention on Artsy Addicts I would've never known ~Kelly (walkelmol on YT)
Wow, what a great blog! Glad you posted on Artsy Addicts! Glad to follow it.
What an awesome giveaway!Thanks for a chance to win!!
Leslie
Thank you so much for such an amazing giveaway! I am a new follower and look forward to checking out your posts! Katherine
What a great giveaway! I've just started following your blog. I'm relatively new to scrapbooking, so I don't have anything on my blog...yet. =) Thanks for the opportunity to win!!
I'm loving your blog!
Beautiful give away! Thank you. I allways enjoy your projects. Love them a lot! Judith Liron
Post a Comment