Sunday, January 8, 2012

January Limited Edition Kit Reveal

Hello again! Today I'm sharing my projects with the wonderful LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook for the month of January. The kit features the beautiful and whimsical collection, Winter Fairy Tales by Webster's Pages along with heaps of gorgeous embellishments.

Magic All Around. Though it's a winter collection, it really is very versatile so I decided to use this fun photo of Emily I took a couple of months ago while playing in the backyard.


A few close-ups...


I did lots of fussy cutting and detailing. The fairy above was treated with Stickles on its wings and the medallion below was covered with Crackle Accents.


Winter Joy. My next page was also very fun to create. I actually took my paper and cut out all the stars while watching a movie.


Here's a closer look...



The Place... I'm slowly scrapping the pictures from our trip to Disney World. I thought this collection lends itself for the theme.




Sweet Smiles. My last page came together very quickly. I just did a little masking and then I placed some embellies around my photo.


I love Webster's story teller stickers and the kit came with three different colors of them!



There's tons more inspiration in the MCS DT gallery so be sure to check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

9 comments:

Shona said...

gorgeous creations...love all the details. That first one is so whimsicle

Marti said...

Good job. It turned out perfect.

Melissa said...

Fantastic work, as always!

Carol said...

Beautiful pages as always, like all the layering in your first layout and the kit lends it self so well to other photos.

Melissa Vettorel said...

Wow Jolaine...your kit work was fabulous this month!!

Becky Andersen said...

Jolaina...what beautiful pages you have created using this kit! Your attention to details is amazing! Isn't Walt Disney World the best! I think I could live there! LOL!

Happy Scrapping!
Becky

Sue Lui said...

These are so pretty, Jolanda! I especially like the first one.

MARILYN said...

Jolaine, hicistes un trabajo Espectacular con el kit!! Tus paginas hermosas con muy lindos detalles! Tus modelos hermosos..Dios los bendiga!
Un abrazo!!

LillBlomman said...

Welcome to Pion! What an amazing group of pages you created! Love them all! Hugs from Ulrika!