Friday, January 6, 2012

Top 5 Altered Projects

As much as I enjoy making 12x12 layouts, there's something especially rewarding about creating mini albums and altered art. With altered projects, I feel like I can let my imagination go wild as I will not be restricted to an album or page protector.  Here's a  look back at my top 5 altered projects and mini albums.

1. Christmas Wish Mini Album
I hold this album very dear to my heart as it houses photos of Dylan's first Christmas. It was fun to create tons of pockets and tags to make it very interactive.

2. Toybox Printer's Tray
I used some of my favorite photos of Dylan to make this fun tray and I love how it turned out.

3. Bliss Mini Album
When creating this over-sized tag mini album, I experiments with many mixed media elements, so much fun!

4. Altered Purse and Brag Book
Another quick one but very girlie!

5. Altered Santa Sleigh
This one is very shimmery in real life because I painted it with pearl paint, misted all the papers and added Diamond Dust on the bottom.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I too love mini books. I admire all your projects. My fav is the altered purse and brag boo. The colors and embellishments speak to me.