Friday, January 13, 2012

Pion Design!!!!

I have been bursting with excitement for a few days now and  I finally get to share the news...I was lucky to be selected as a guest designer for Pion Design's 2012 team!!! I absolutely adore their shabby chic papers and the DT is truly amazing, SOOOOOO happy! Here's the rest of the talented ladies I'll be working with:

I hear there's a box of goodness on its way from Sweden to my home. I can't wait to start creating with their beautiful collections!

13 comments:

Marti said...

Congratulations. This looks like an exciting group to be working with.

Becky Andersen said...

Congrats Jolaine! I know you will do amazing things on their DT!

Gerry van Gent said...

Congrats, sweetie, I`m so happy for you! I`m sure you`ll do an amazing job!
Hugs ~Gerry~

Romy said...

Big congrats, I'm so glad to see your name in that list: you'll do amazing work with their soft and pretty papers:)

Geraldine Pasinati said...

Congratulations! Your blog was absolutely wonderful and I look forward to seeing all your talent at Pion!

Carol said...

Congratulations Jolaine, truly deserved and look forward to seeing your desgins.

Angelica said...

Congats Jolaine!!! I've always been a fan of your work!!! It's gonna be sweet workin with ya!!!

María Castillo said...

Felicidades amiga, sé que harás cosas bellas, como siempre!

Melissa Vettorel said...

Huge congrats Jolaine...you'll be a great addition to the PION team!!

Rachael Elliott said...

Huge congratulations Jolaine you will work wonders with their gorgeous products! I can't wait to see what you create :)

Vicky Alberto said...

So pleased to see your name listed :)

Melissa said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see your work!

Julie {CalleLillyCafe} said...

Congrats to you!!