Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Glitz CHA Projects

Hello again! I am so excited because for the first time, I was invited to send in my layouts to CHA! Although I was not able to attend, the next best thing was playing with the luscious new collections from Glitz and today I get to share them with you!

We were asked to create two layouts with each collection, one 12x12 and one 8x8. First up, the beautiful French Kiss. I really love the neutral colors and vintage imagery in this collection.







Next up, is Pretty In Pink. This collection is so sweet and easy to work with. I love that the embellishments range from sweet and bright to grungy and vintage.







And finally, the Happy Travels collection is just darling! There's muted creams and blues but also rich brown and sienna tones, LOVE it! 







So what do you think about the new collections? If you're anything like me, I know you can't wait to play with these papers and embellishmens! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek today, have a wonderful week!!!

9 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

YES!I seen this over on the Glitz Design Blog.... a TAD jealous!! LOL!
BUT! I personally think your ROCKED the new CHA Ranges!!!
I LOVED all your Designs.... ♥

Alba Linea said...

wow! this looks sooo great! love your style very much! have a great day! di
;0)

Romy said...

Wow! These collections are all amazing, but you make them look even more gorgeous! I truly adore each one of your pages!

MARILYN said...

Wow, Jolaine, TE BOTASTES!!! como decimos aca en PR, Preciosos todos tus trabajos!!! y las fotos de tu chica hermosas, DLB! Un abrazo!!

Georgia Heald said...

These are all so amazing! So jealous you get to play with these gorgeous ranges, can't wait until they hit stores! I especially love what you have done with French Kiss, so beautiful!

misty said...

oh wow! These are all absolute workds of art...beyond gorgeous!

Shona said...

really gorgeous creations and the new collections look amazing!

Vicky Alberto said...

all so very soft and pretty

Delaina said...

Gorgeous Jolaine!!!