1. Once Upon A SpringtimeMy favorite LO of the year is this is this one using Once Upon A Springtime by Graphic 45. I love how this photo and this collection complemented each other.
2. Little But ToughAnother fave was this one using Prima for a boy page. My self-imposed challenge here was not to use flowers.
3. BeautifulI was lucky enough to be invited to join the DT for Glitz Design and was excited to create with their latest collections but this one, Beautiful Dreamer, was definitely my favorite.
4. Grateful 4 YouI can't seem to get enough of Prima, this page is Prima all around!
5.Beautiful TimeOf course, I had to include Webster's Pages in this list. The All About Me collection's soft colors and sweet designs were perfect for all kinds of pages.
6. Expand Your HorizonsWith this next page, I had tons of fun misting and masking on the canvas sheet.
7. The World Is Your PlaygroundThis is one of my favorite photos of Dylan and I enjoyed fussy cutting to complete this design.
8. Enjoy the JourneyThis next page was kind of different for me. Though I did lots of layering, masking and fussy cutting like I normally do, I went for a more 'adult' look with this photo of my sister.
9. Love This Happy BoyMy Mind's Eye came out with some great collections this past year and I played around to create this fun layout of Dylan.
10. Write Your Own StoryI have a soft spot for vintage and when Cosmo Cricket released their Circa 1934 collection, I knew it was time to scrap this old photo of Emily. This one is was soooo much fun to create!
11. Celebrate FreedomOnce again getting grungy with it! LOL!
I try to make shaped layouts whenever possible to brake the routine a little bit. This one uses Melissa Frances.
13. Mother & DaughterThe Gabrielle collection by Bo Bunny was another one of my favorites this year.
14. SweetnessI love the pink and floral patterns in the Sweetness range by Pink Paislee and this photo of Emily just makes me smile. I tried hand stitching on my pages for the first time while creating this layout.
15. Lovely Smile
I do love to see my sweet girl smile and this page created with Crate Paper Portrait collection took me forever to create because of all the fussy cut flowers but I love how it turned out.
Thanks for coming along for this look back. I'll have my top 5 altered projects for you tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!