Monday, December 6, 2010

Vintage Attic Reveal At Coordinates Collections

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing with you the projects I created for Coordinates Collections using this month's Vintage Attic kit. The kit included papers from the Restoration collection by Crate Paper and Curio by Basic Grey. I added some chip pieces to complete my projects.


For my first LO, I scrapped a photo of my daughter two years ago jumping on the leaves. I used the Prima mask included in the kit to make my own pattern patter behind the Basic Grey solid sheet. The wood veneer alphas were fun to color with distress inks (I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo).



For my second LO, I used a photo of my son when he was seven months old. He loved his car walker and did nothing but giggle and laugh whenever he was in there. For some reason I thought the cards on the back of the add-on Crate Paper sheet would coordinate nicely and built my design around them. The alphas are from last month's kit. As usual, I distressed and inked all the edges of the papers.



My last project with this kit was a friendly card using Restoration again. This fabulous shape came from my favorite Cricut Cartridge of all time, Sentimentals. The lace strip border was punched out of the paper using a Martha Stewart punch. Some twine and a button offered the finishing touch.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! To see what the other design team ladies created with this month's kits, click here.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I saw your Autumn Days layout over at Scrapbook.com and just had to come by and visit your blog! Beautiful layouts and albums!

LG said...

oh my Jolaine, you rock this kit!!! These are all amazing

Cynthia said...

For some reason I couldn't see where to leave a general message. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. I love that you are so diversified in your projects and that your elements are beautiful but do not overwhelm the page or the photo! I LOVE your work! (Did I say I love your work? :)

Jolaine said...

Thanks so much ladies for your sweet comments! Cynthia, wow, I'm so touched, thank you!