Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Mind's Eye Sketch

Can you believe Christmas is only 9 days away?! I still have a ton of shopping to do but took some time away to play with My Mind's Eye sketch for this month. It was a great one!




I used Portobello Road papers from the Lost and Found collection to make this layout of Dylan. Here he is when he began crawling. I just love his big, bright eyes and beautiful smile!






Thanks so much for stopping by and for your beautiful comments. I really appreciate them and enjoy reading them! Hope your Christmas preparations are going a lot smoother than mine!

7 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

I love it. I don't know how you do it, I'm a SAHM and I can't get anything done. I want to be you when I grow up.

Janett said...

So beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

wow.... this is sooo lovely! love the soft muted tones. Gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I am bookmarking it! TFS....

Dorothy said...

hi jolaine. i love this LO of your little boy! it gave me a lot ideas to apply in creating LOs of my own son! :)

Debbie said...

Such an adorable layout! Love the soft colors and the placement of the doily!

LG said...

WOW! Love your take to the sketch. This is gorgeous