Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

2010 was my most creative year yet in part thanks to the motivation and kind words I received from so many of you. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and gallery and leaving such sweet comments, I really enjoy reading them. You all mean a lot to me and motivate me to continue creating and sharing.

I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

And now, in no particular order, here are my 10 favorite projects of 2010:




















Wishing you a happy and safe New Year's Eve celebration.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I've been following your layouts over at Scrapbook.com and am glad I found your blog! Your layouts are beautiful and full of wonderful details!

Jill Sarginson said...

Awesome layouts!! My favourite is the slumber one but they all are fabulous! I just posted my top 10 too ... so hard to pick, lol!

scrappygal said...

Gorgeous lo's!!!! I may have to lift that diecut Webster lo if you don't mind! They are all so absolutely gorgeous!!