Monday, December 13, 2010

Coordinates Collections December Blog Hop Challenge - Add Sparkle!

Happy Monday ladies! Just a quick post to remind you to stop by the Coordinates Collections blog to take part in the blog hop challenge this month. The challenge leaves you much room for creativity as it is simply to add sparkle to your layouts. Here's a LO I created using this month's Frosty Porch kit featuring Crate Paper Snow Day and Basic Grey Jovial papers which are very fun and whimsical.



To add sparkle to my LO, I sprayed all of the papers with Glimmer Mist in Glacier and added Martha Stewart tinsel glitter to the Pink Paislee alphas included in the kit.



So, don't forget, you have till December 20th to gather your scrappy supplies and get in on the fun! Click here to go right over to the challenge post!

3 comments:

María Castillo said...

Preciosa página amiga, me encantan esos muñecos de nieve y todo el brillito!! Y te cuento que me animé con ete challenge, pasa averlo ami blog! Abrazos, María

María Castillo said...

Ay por cierto, me perdí de saber quien ganó tu giveaway!!

joetterer said...

Love the tinsel glitter!