Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Layouts

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the days leading up to the New Year. It has been pretty snowy around here and I have been loving every minute of it! Because I have a few days off from work, my intentions were to catch up on my holiday layouts, so far it's been pretty slow. Here's what I came up with...

For my first layout, I used Webster's Pages Waiting For Santa collection along with a Christmas music sheet I printed from the Graphics Fairy. This photo was taken last year, it was Dylan's first visit with Santa, so sweet!


I abused my gold paint dauber here and inked everything in gold, even the flowers!




For this page, I used papers and embellishments from the Sweet Season collection also by Webster's Pages. You probably know by now how much I love all things Webster's! LOL! I really liked the non-traditional colors used here. Who would have thought to use purple for Christmas?




I used Ranger's Liquid Pearls to highlight the beautiful shape of the paper and tucked some Prima trim underneath. To make the lace look old, I simply dipped it in a mixture of Old Lace Glimmer Mist and water.



Lastly, I created this page using the Fairy Flora collection by Prima. It's a summer range but I inked a couple of doilies and used poinsettias to make them fit my theme. The design comes from this month's Prima BAP sketch available in the Prima's blog. I also colored the bling bird cage red using a Zig pen.





I'm off to put my kids to bed now. Hope to work on a holiday mini album and share with you soon. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

my gosh, such awesome, jaw-dropping LOs!

Marina Vosloo said...

This is just to beautiful!

Jill Sarginson said...

Beautiful - all of these layouts are absolutely gorgeous ... hope you applied for the Webster's Dt ... ;)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Thanks for sharing. Your work is beautiful!

EFI said...

Awesome LO!!! Love it!