Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vintage Inspiration All Year Long

Hello everyone, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday. The weekend is not over yet so I thought I'd share a 2011 calendar I made using the Steampunk Debutante collection by Graphic 45 and lots of Tim Holtz and 7Gypsies embellishments.



I absolutely adore all things 'vintaj' but with two sweet little peanuts to scrap for, I don't get to use my vintage supplies as often as I would like. I thought I'd make this calendar and keep at my desk to be inspired all year long with this wonderful collection reminiscent of strong women who are hard working and industrious yet soft and feminine.








 




Thanks for stopping by today, have a great week!!

8 comments:

Janett said...

This calendar is AMAZING! I love it!

María Castillo said...

Wow, amiga, quien no pasaría el año inspirado con uno así en el escritorio!! De evrdad, que el vintage te queda genial, me encanta. Es uno de los estilos que me parecen más difíciles.
BESITOS! María

Danielle said...

AWESOME calender!!! I am truly inspired...thank you for sharing!

A Crafty Mom said...

Totally Amazing! I must make one.

Tracy Pea said...

I am so in love with this calendar!! I love all things vintage too. Wow. I'm just blown away.

Ria said...

I love it !! great job !Thank you for sharing.
Greets Ria.

LG said...

Love this to bits

"The Jule Box" said...

Hey there Jolaine! I love this calendar!! Steampunk paper has such a cool look ...you did awesome and I love it!! Thanks for sharing your project!! Jules:)