Monday, January 10, 2011

Coordinates Collections' Sleigh Ride Projects

Happy New Year!!! I hope 2011 is treating you well so far! I'm excited to share with you my first projects of the year.

You are going to love this month's Sleigh Ride kit from Coordinates Collections! It's full of yummy products from Echo Park and Fancy Pants. I really loved the blue, brown and white tones and thought it was perfect to scrap photos of my little man playing in the snow.



To complement this fun kit, I ordered additional sheets of paper, stickers and Bo Bunny trims. My first project is this card with the cute little snowman on the sticker sheet. I loaded him with Diamond Dust and made him look chunky and sparkly!



I layered some more of the blue and brown pattern papers and dry-brushed the edges with white paint to create this next page. To make my clear bling more 'boy friendly', I colored it brown using Ranger alcohol ink in Ginger. I also added Glitter Snow to a Pima velvet poinsettia and more Diamond Dust on the snowflakes. This is really sparkly in person!








My last project was pretty simple since I really wanted to focus on the beautiful photo. This was my son's first time touching the snow and he was just in awe! Again, I created snowy edges with white paint, I also added Stardust Stickles to the stickers.  


I just loved the sparkly lace from Bo Bunny so I just used hot glue to create this snowflake/bloom and the giant bling as a center.





Thanks so much for stopping by today! To see what the other talented DT ladies created with this kit, head over to Coordinates Collections. Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your work is so beautiful!!! Love what you did with the kit!