As I mentioned a couple of posts back, we were lucky to spend two amazing weeks in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for our summer vacation.
We had a great time! Since I'm from the Dominican Republic, we spent a week at a beach condo with family and friends. Dylan got to meet my father for the first time as well as other cousins, it was such a special time. The second week was just pure bliss! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort and all we had to do was show up and enjoy, ahhh, I miss it already! Here's a few pictures out of the hundreds I took :)
Thanks for letting me share, have a wonderful day!!!












3 comments:
beautiful children and pictures! hope to visit DR sometime in the future!
OMG what wonderful photos! can totally understand why you loved this place, wouldn't mind a couple of weeks there myself! xoxo
JEALOUSSSS! This place looks AMAZING!!! You took wonderful shots as well- so much atmosphere and movement in these shots! I love the one with all the flags. Maybe my family can visit PR next year- fingers crossed. Can't wait to see how you combine these with the Webster's Pages summer collections!
Post a Comment