Friday, January 13, 2012

Pion Design!!!!

I have been bursting with excitement for a few days now and  I finally get to share the news...I was lucky to be selected as a guest designer for Pion Design's 2012 team!!! I absolutely adore their shabby chic papers and the DT is truly amazing, SOOOOOO happy! Here's the rest of the talented ladies I'll be working with:

I hear there's a box of goodness on its way from Sweden to my home. I can't wait to start creating with their beautiful collections!

12 comments:

Marti said...

Congratulations. This looks like an exciting group to be working with.

Becky said...

Congrats Jolaine! I know you will do amazing things on their DT!

Unknown said...

Congrats, sweetie, I`m so happy for you! I`m sure you`ll do an amazing job!
Hugs ~Gerry~

Romy said...

Big congrats, I'm so glad to see your name in that list: you'll do amazing work with their soft and pretty papers:)

Geraldine Pasinati said...

Congratulations! Your blog was absolutely wonderful and I look forward to seeing all your talent at Pion!

Carol said...

Congratulations Jolaine, truly deserved and look forward to seeing your desgins.

Angelica said...

Congats Jolaine!!! I've always been a fan of your work!!! It's gonna be sweet workin with ya!!!

María Castillo said...

Felicidades amiga, sé que harás cosas bellas, como siempre!

Rachael Elliott said...

Huge congratulations Jolaine you will work wonders with their gorgeous products! I can't wait to see what you create :)

Vicky Alberto said...

So pleased to see your name listed :)

Melissa said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see your work!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Congrats to you!!