Hello everyone! I'm back to share with you a tutorial on how to incorporate corrugated cardboard into your projects and layouts. I used cardboard in two of my main kit designs this month and created a video to show you just how I did that.
Jolaine, your layouts are so cute... love the bright colors on the one and the boy page is rustic and darling! I LOVED your video and hope you do lots more! I have been collecting a LOT of corragated cardboard and had an idea of what to do but... thanks for actually showing me how to do some techniques it really helps! Hugs, Pendra pendrasplace.blogspot.com
Really a very nice thought to have acted with. Turkey also appreciate your thoughts in this direction as a manufacturer of corrugated cardboard. Thanks
2 comments:
Jolaine, your layouts are so cute... love the bright colors on the one and the boy page is rustic and darling! I LOVED your video and hope you do lots more! I have been collecting a LOT of corragated cardboard and had an idea of what to do but... thanks for actually showing me how to do some techniques it really helps!
Hugs,
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com
Really a very nice thought to have acted with.
Turkey also appreciate your thoughts in this direction as a manufacturer of corrugated cardboard.
Thanks
Post a Comment