I almost didn't and any flowers, but I couldn't help myself! Ha Ha Ha! I thought I could get away with it though as the blooms here are tiny and tattered. I added open stitched burlap for a more rustic feel. I also did a little bit of masking/misting with a Prima screen and Glimmer Mist.
Thanks so much for your visit today! Have a wonderful, scrappy weekend!
Hugs,
Jolaine

5 comments:
Oh this is gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE it...love how you went with a boy page this time around! Loving your work...keep going!
Thank you so much for our lovely comment on my Petaloo post! Itmade me smile!
Your blog is LOVELY! You're SO talented! This LO just blooows me away. :D
This is totally awesome, Jolaine! Love your take on the sketch! Hugs ~Gerry~
Gorgeous layout - you really rocked that sketch.
Greatt reading this
Post a Comment