Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Thankful...

For you, my fabulous readers who give me so much motivation. I wanted to let you know I truly appreciate you visiting my blog and encouraging me to be more creative! And what better way to show my appreciation than with a giveaway?!!

As  you may know, I love mini albums, so I put together this kit for you with everything you need to make a beautiful holiday mini!! The kit contains a chipboard/acrylic album, a paper pad, stickers and clear cuts by Little Yellow Bicycle, Prima flowers, rubbons, felt trim and ribbon and two bottles of glitter glue!


All you need to do is become a follower (if you aren't already) and leave a comment. I'll choose a winner this coming Sunday!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope this holiday is filled with family, friends, laughter and good food!!


 

17 comments:

Dyane said...

Wow! Thank you for the chance to win! And keep it up!

Shona said...

yes tytyty for the chance to win that awesome giveway .....it is sweeeet :) Your layouts are always so stunning, and give me so much inspiration, and I know what you mean by leaving gallery love, it also makes me want to keep on going :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving weekend :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

OOO that's a super cute kit!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving tracks the other day- I agree it's totally encouraging and motivating- especially coming from a fellow scrapper I admire. No to bootie kiss or anything- hardy har har...

pinkyxoxo said...

Thanks for the chance to win this awesome kit! I am already putting it together in my mind! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!

Linda said...

Wow -- what a nice offer! Thanks for the chance to win the kit :)

María Castillo said...

Wow amiga, qué maravilla de giveaway, todas las cositas escogidas con gusto y cariño!! Muchas grcaias por compartir en esta fecha especial de dar gracias y muchas bendiciones. Cruzo mis deditos!!! Besos, María

Vicky Alberto said...

If my name comes up please pick another name as I just wanted to leave you a message saying this is a very sweet thing to do. I am so fortunate to receive so much product from the store and kit club I design for so I know how appreciated your kit will be by the lucky winner.

Sherri said...

Hi, I follow your blog now. Came here from Coordinates Collections.

Mayra Rodriguez said...

Wow what a cool giveaway. Your rock

Gigi said...

That's a beautiful kit! Thanks for the opportunity :) I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

A Crafty Mom said...

Love the kit that you put together. You are always a inspiration for us. Your layout are a work of art.

Janet's Joy said...

How sweet of you Jolaine!

Missy said...

That looks like it is going to make some beautiful mini!

Janett said...

Thanks Jolaine for putting this kit together and giving us a chance to win it! It looks amazing! I just love all of these "pretty little things"!

janett079@yahoo.com

Isabelle said...

Great giveaway! Thanks for sharing!

joetterer said...

This would inspire me to do a mini album! I often buy them, but wish someone would pick out for me what to use on and in it!

Judy said...

I am surprised you don't have way more followers...your work is amazing. I stumbled on to your blog and immediately became a follower.