Expecting You
For this quick and easy page, I dug into my old Basic Grey stash and created a LO with a photo taken when I was 8 months pregnant with Dylan. (Yikes! did you see my nose?!) I added one of my trinket pins for which I posted a tutorial a while back, as well as some Tim Holtz embellies.
Sweet Slumber
This one was a little more intricate but so much fun to make! Webster's Pages is just so inspiring that it's hard to stop.
I cut out a 5x7 photo to get rid of the background noise then used Pop-dots to give it a 3D effect. I brushed the PP on the background with gesso to give a more ethereal look. I also used hemp thread and needle to do some stitching. For the title, I painted raw chipboard letters with Crackle Paint, inked them and covered them with Crackle Accents to prevent flaking. The giant pearls are from Michael's floral section. This was a fun one! Here are a few more close-ups...
Now back to packing! I'm just as excited as kids! Thanks for stopping by, have a fantastic week!!!

3 comments:
Me encantan los dos!!! Pero el Ultimo esta INCREHIBLE!!!!!! me encantan todos los detalles!! WOW!!!!
Adorable layout tfs
This is breathtaking beautiful!!! I love this "sweet pea" lay-out. The picture is lovely! Kind regards from the Netherlands, Odetta
Post a Comment