Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Babies Don't Keep

Hi there! I want to start by thanking you for the wonderful good luck wishes on my last post, you're all so sweet!

Today I'm sharing a baby layout I created with Pion Design's From My Heart II. This collection is incredibly versatile and beautiful, which, among other things, make it perfect for a sweet, baby page.


The title comes from the famous poem by Ruth Hulburt Hamilton. I scrapped this photo of Emily again because I just love it so much. Here's a few detailed shots...




That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by and have a happy scrappy time!

10 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

very sweet! Love all the flowers :)

Romy said...

Gosh, what a gorgeous baby layout! It's so delicate and sweet!

And I'm just blown away by all the gorgeous creations you made for Graphic 45. You do such wonderful work with their papers! I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll make it:)

Kris Berc said...

Wow Jolaine this is so soft and gorgeous!

lillesmor said...

This is soooooo cute!!

Shona said...

so so gorgeous love this to bits!!!!!!

Dyane said...

adorable layout! TFS!^_^

MARILYN said...

PRECIOSO, Jolaine!!! me encanta y la foto es adorable! que hermosa tu bebe, te entiendo que la hallas trabajado mas de una vez. Hermoso trabajo!!
Un abrazo! :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Gosh so so pretty! SO soft and romantic and lovely! Gorgeous work :)

Dana Never Too Many Crafts said...

Beautiful and soft. I love the idea of the oval (cirlce) layout instead of square.

Love it!!!!

phamil said...

Such a sweet and pretty design!!! I want these papers, lol!!!