Monday, February 13, 2012

Love Banner

Hello everyone! I’m super excited to share with you all my first post for Pion Design. First of all, I like to thank Jenny and Theresa for the generous box of gorgeous, gorgeous paper I received at my doorstep, I’m grateful and honored to be given this opportunity!
Since Valentine’s Day is practically here, I played with the From My Heart II collection to create a home decor project. The shabby chic images and designs in this collection were absolutely perfect for a love banner so I altered an old Maya Road chipboard banner to decorate my fireplace mantle.


Here’s a closer look at each pennant…





The frame around the letters were cut out of chipboard using a Sizzix die and the doily was cut out of the design paper with a Cheery Lynn die. I hope you feel inspired to create a Valentine's Day project of your own. Thanks so much for your visit today!

Happy Valentines day!

Hugs,
Jolaine

8 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

this is so pretty!

Marti said...

You did such a wonderful job. Love it.

Sarah said...

Wowza this is sooooo gorgeous!! You did an amazing job girlfriend!! xoxo

Teresa said...

Your work is simply stunning xx

Dana Never Too Many Crafts said...

What a wonderful pendant! I really like all the little details...not too much "stuff" where you didn't crowd it out and lose all those wonderful little details. Very very cute and cute!

Shell said...

WOW! This banner is so beautiful!! U have done a fantastic job!! Very pretty & romantic!

Holly Young said...

WHOAAAAAAAA this is knock me down gorgeous!!!!! I love all the gorgeous embellies, and now I MUST go check out that paper!!!!

Sonia said...

Love it!... Fabby creation!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60