Friday, February 24, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

As most of you probably know, Graphic 45 is having a design team call. I was so excited and decided to give it a go. I looooove everything G45, especially their vintage designs, vibrant colors, and nostalgic themes! All of their paper collections are timeless classics!!

These are the projects I'm submitting for the call, some are new and some will look familiar. Enjoy!

#1. Layout featuring Once Upon A Springtime



#2. Layout featuring Le Cirque



#3. Layout featuring The Magic of Oz



#4. Shadowbox featuring Curtain Call




#5. Desk Calendar featuring Steampunk Debutante














#6. Altered wooden box featuring A Proper Gentleman





#7. Spring tag featuring Once Upon A Springtime




I hope you've enjoyed this long post, LOL! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed but please wish me luck, this is Graphic 45 we're talking about, I'm really going to need it!

Hugs,
Jolaine

15 comments:

~Kelly~ said...

I was so excited to hear about their design team call as well. Your items are beautiful, and I love your style. Good luck! ~Kelly

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Go Jolaine!! I hope u get it :)

МамаФиалка said...

works are fantastic

Melissa said...

Your projects are divine, I wish you the best of luck!

Angie S. said...

Your designs are beautiful! Best of luck to you, and I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

soapHOUSEmama said...

OH WOW! - THESE ALL look like winners to me!!!!

Vicky Alberto said...

good luck - I really hope you make it!

zandra said...

Good luck, your projects are stunning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, too.
Hugz, Z

Carol said...

All your projects are so stunning, i wish you all the very best for the DT.

Shona said...

good luck sweetie I hope you make the DT :) gorgoeus work!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely stunning! Your g45 creations are beautiful! Good luck with the call!

Jacqui said...

Good luck, your layouts are gorgeous, all that fussy cutting, and l totally love your beautiful tag.

Sonia said...

Wow! i think is my 1st time here on your blog. OMG! you did super fabulous creations, with beautiful embellishments.. GREAT JOB!
Thanks for your inspirations?
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Kris Berc said...

Your work is absolutely stunning! They would be nuts not to choose you. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

MARILYN said...

ESPECTACULARES y Bellos trabajos!!!! yo ya te veo en el equipo ;)!! de todas maneras voy a cruzar los dedos pero amiguita..para mi que si...Ya veras!!!
Un abrazo