Monday, March 5, 2012

MCS Main Kit Reveal!

It time for another fabulous reveal over at My Creative Scrapbook and this month's kits are as gorgeous as ever with brand new goodies fresh out of CHA. Today I'm sharing my projects created with the Main Kit which features This And That Graceful collection by Echo Park.





I love that this kit includes so many beautiful colors and patterns. There are greys and neutral tones, bright, floral designs and sweet, aqua hues, truly something for everyone!







With so many embellishments, this card came together very quickly!



Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow to share my projects with the GORGEOUS LE kit!

3 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Beautiful Projects!!!

Romy said...

Your work with this kit is SO beautiful! I just love your feminine pages with all the wonderful little details on them. And your card is totally fabulous too!

MARILYN said...

BELLOS Trabajos, Jolaine!!! todos me encantaron! Un abrazo!! :)