Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Altered Box

Hi there! It feels like forever ago since I blogged. Whoever coined the phrase 'lazy days of summer' obviously didn't have any children, LOL!

Today I like to share with you an altered project I created using My Creative Scrapbook's Flower Kit for the month of July. I received a gorgeous assortment of flowers and this is what I came up with.



I painted my box and used paper from the Country Estate collection by Webster's Pages. I created a mini tag album designed to hold wallet sized photos and perhaps some journaling. The mini tucks nicely inside the box.


Here's a couple of close-ups of the gorgeous flowers I used.



Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you're having a wonderful summer day!

6 comments:

LISA said...

Beautiful project Jolaine!! I love the colors!! Beautiful flowers!

Becky Andersen said...

Love your little box! thanks for the inspiration...I have 12 little boxes waiting in my closet...maybe this will get me to break them out! Hugs!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Jolaine this is stunningly created hun. Such pretty little things. lol

KellyCreates said...

WOW! Even your mini's are absolutely GORGEOUS!

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Como siempre, tu trabajo es super detallado y hermoso, me inspiras siempre!

"The Jule Box" said...

Hello gorgeous!! Loving this box! I made one with a mini and it was so much fun! I need to read up on this kit club...It looks like fun:) Love your box Ms Jolaine! xoxo Jules:) jannaviles@gmail.com