Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Super EXCITING News and A Winner!


I have been keeping a little secret for a few weeks now and I am finally able to share it with you all! I have been invited to join the amazing Glitz Designs DT!!! You can read the original post here. Isn't that one amazing design team! I'm so honored to be working with these super talented girls!

I actually did the happy dance when I read the email I received from Lea Lawson some time ago asking if I wanted to work with Glitz products. Do I ever?!! Their collections are fabulous and I can't wait to receive my DT box and get started. Look at what they will be releasing this CHA Summer:







Ahhh! These are all gorgeous and the colors and embellishments look awesome!!!

... And now I'd like to thank you all for joining me on my summer giveaway. I feel truly honored you take time to read my blog and comment on my work. Your encouraging words motivate me to continue to create and post. This is a wonderful hobby and it's great to be able to share it with you all, my scrappy playmates!

I used Random.org to generate a random number (#16) and the winner is...

Jaime!


Just Jaime said...

I'm a new follower! Thanks for the chance to win! Looks like a great haul!


Congrats Jaime! Email me your address so I can get your goodies on the mail! My email address is jolaine.frias@gmail.com.


Don't forget to stop by tomorrow! I'll have MSC July reveal for you!

11 comments:

Just Jaime said...

woohoo! Thanks so much! Off to email you!

WillieburgScrapper said...

Oh my goodness Jolaine that is HUGE!!!! How AWESOME! YAY I'm so happy for you! This is going to be great! Can't wait to see what you produce for them.

Jo said...

oh wow CONGRATS!! those papers are so yummy. can't wait to see your creations =)

Karola Witczak said...

Huge Congrats Jolaine!! I am so happy and really looking forward to working with you and get to know you better!
Hugs!!

Romy said...

I was just so so happy to see your name appearing on my screen as one of the new Glitz DT members:) You do such stunning work and I'm sure you'll rock the Glitz products. So this is so very well deserved:) Big congrats!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

HUGE CONGRATS Jolaine..I am so happy for you. What a thrill it must be! Your work is divine and its no wonder :o)

P.S. Thanks so much for your lovely words :o)

Sarah said...

Ahhhh how exciting! Your work is beautiful I know you'll do amazing!

Vicky Alberto said...

That's great! Congrats!

LISA said...

Jolaine!! That is wonderful news!! You are a perfect fit for the products!! Congrats!

Audrey Yeager said...

Can you believe it???? I was so excited to get that email, I was doing a happy dance, too!! Your work is just amazing...I love your layering and depth and textures! Looking forward to working with you!!! AND CONGRATS!

KellyCreates said...

Congrats!! Any DT is lucky to have you, Jolaine :)