Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Is Better Than One!

Hi there! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Webster's Pages Digi challenge. Steph challenged us to use Webster's digital brushes in a layout. Even though I have never worked with digital elements, I really wanted to give it a try. To guide my design, I used Nadia's gorgeous sketch for the challenge blog Once Upon A... Sketch. This is what I came up with...




I used a Country Estate digital brush which I printed onto design paper and painted using my Distress Inks and Glimmer Mist.



Here are a few close-up photos.




Before I go, I'll also share a few photos of our Memorial Day this past weekend. We had so much at a nearby lake and marina; it was really great seeing the kids enjoy every minute of it!






I hope you all had a great weekend too. Summer weather is finally here and I can't wait for the school year to be over so I can spend more time with my children!

Thanks so much for your visit, I really appreciate you taking the time! Have a happy, scrappy week!

1 comment:

"The Jule Box" said...

Hi Jolaine! These pics are beautiful!! Love your layout....always have girl!! I need to use my WP!! Thanks so much for sharing sweetie, you always give me inspiration!! Hugs, Jules:)