Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bliss Mini Album

Hello eveyone! I hope you all had a lucky Friday the 13th yesterday. I'm back to share a beach/pool mini album I created recently. I used an older collection by Webster's Pages, Seaside Retreat, and a tag chipboard album I bought at Michael's a while back.




The photos were taken last summer in Florida during a family vacation. It was Dylan's first time traveling by airplane and he had such a blast playing in the water, I just had to document this memorable time. For this mini, I used burlap, sand, crushed shells, sea shells, netting, paint, embossing powder and other fun mediums. I had a blast creating it! Here are the inside pages, enjoy...

Warning - Photo Heavy!!!!!


The Jenni Bowlin bingo board inside this pocket pulls out to provide space for journaling...










The little bingo board pulls out from behind the frame to reveal another small photo.





The trifold above includes three 2.5x2.5 photos.











Lastly, the journaling card from the paper collection pulls out with a cute sentiment and more space for journaling in the back.




I also created a video describing the techniques I used...



Phew!!! Told you there were lots of photos! LOL! Thanks for sticking around!!!! I really appreciate you stopping by, becoming a follower, and leaving sweet, encouraging words. Have a fantastic weekend!

9 comments:

carlies said...

Jolaine you created such a beautiful album...really like all the little details you put in it!!! and lovely pictures too.
xxcarla

María Castillo said...

Hola Jolaine, qué belleza de álbum, cómo todo lo que haces! Saludos!!

lost coast scrapper said...

Just beautiful, I can't believe how much is in that mini album!!! What a beautiful family you have, awesome work!!!!!

{Addicted Scrapbooker} said...

What a perfect mini album. Love your style and details. Love the nets, the natural rope.. Everything!

Lean said...

Hi i saw this on websters so here i am...looks so beautiful and lovely details.
Thanks for the peek inside byeeee,Lean

Violette said...

Wow! It's so full of details. I love it!

zandra said...

Fabulous album. Especially, love all the sand and netting embellishments.
Hugz, Z

jazsutra said...

Your work is GORGEOUS!!!! love this ;)

jaz

Lori said...

That is just adorable Jolaine!