Friday, May 20, 2011

My Studio

Happy Friday all! Since I can't reveal my latest layouts just yet, I thought I'd share with you my craft studio. I've been thinking about changing things up a bit, this is the way it has looked for the past two years so I think it's time! I'm now more into the shabby-chic look but I still LOVE my room. I finally got things organized perfectly for the way I scrapbook and everything is easy to find.

Here we go (please excuse the shade-less lamp, LOL!)...

View from the door.



My main workspace.


Love this cute dressform where I keep gorgeous bloomers, lace and seam binding too delicate to wrap around a ribbon card.


Glimmer Mist, Distress Inks and embossing powders are always close by. The wooden letters were altered years ago!



The embellishments and tools I reach for most often sit right on my desk.









On this side of the room is where I keep most of my paper, punches Stickles, stamps and a box full of lace and trims. Other supplies and tools are stored in the drawers.



Look at all this yummy lace! Prima,Webster's, May Arts, Maya Road, just to name a few!



My punches on Ikea rods. I actually need to get a couple of more rods to accomodate my new punches.


Magnetic board and a couple of altered projects and mini albums I keep on display.



I store my clear stamps in a binder.




My layout display right above a sideboard where I keep all my die cut machine and related supplies.







My closet is where I store photo albums, raw chipboard albums, projects waiting to be altered, ribbon rings, cardstock, and tote bags.


My favorite part of the room, my embellishments shelf! I bought these inexpensive baskets at Walmart and spray painted them to coordinate with the rest of the room decor. Here, I have my embellies separated by categories such as Tim Holtz, Webster's and Maya Road, small Prima flowers, bigger Prima flowers, leaves and vines, etc.


So very accesible!



These two wall shelves are located above a second desk which is used as a work space for my daughter or myself.


Flowers and more flowers!



This shelf houses my mixed media supplies, some ribbon scraps, buttons and metal embellies.



Hope you enjoyed my studio tour! Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Vicky Alberto said...

Ummm why do you want to change it? It's perfect as is!

Kottens corner said...

I am definitely not a pink girl, but your studio is stunning! I love it.

Alia said...

What a fabulous space! Love the soft pink! I have a similar pink in my room too!

Violette said...

Wow!!! it must have take very long to organize all this wonderful space! I'm jealous!

Jeannine said...

What a beautiful scrap room! I'd love to have my supplies all organized in pretty containers like that. Good for you!

Missy said...

It looks amazing!

Melonie said...

Fantastic space!! Great blog too:)

jazsutra said...

OMG Jolaine!!! you are one of the luckiest girl around to have such a nice scrapping room! all to your self!! and thus room is BEAUUUUtiful!!! love the white & pink colours and everything is so NEAT!!! nevermind the shadeless lamp, it looks nice with just everything teehee ;) enjoy your room and invite me one day will ya ;)

love
jaz

Melissa said...

What a beautiful room! I'm sure it provides you much inspiration, thanks for sharing :)

Sarah said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! Your room is stunning! I love the color! How lucky are you!? Your blog is beautiful as well!

Iris Babao Uy said...

Oh My Gosh!!! This is your room?!! I LOOOVE your room! And I love your art too!

langeatheart said...

This is a stunning well thought out room. I envy the space you have. You've given me some great ideas! Thanks!