Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On Fussy Cutting Heaven

Hi ladies! Just stopping by to share my latest layout using Graphic 45. I have to admit that I haven't had this much fun creating a LO in a long time. I might have gone a bit overboard but with so many beautiful and fun designs, it was hard to stop myself from cutting and embellishing. I used G45's Le Cirque collection and this is what I came up with...



Though the papers have a circus theme, I thought the fun designs would perfectly complement this photo of my little ones goofing around. To keep my photo from getting 'lost' among all the graphics, I matted it using a Martha Stewart Punch Around the page punch and paper in a bright color.




One of the things I love most about Graphic 45 is that you can easily come up with a beautiful page without the need to apply time-consuming techniques. This particular page came together very quickly though if you like fussy cutting as much as I do, you will need the right tools. I highly recommend getting a glass mat ( I love my EK Sucess one) and the Fiskars Fingertip knife.



All of the cut out elements were adhered to the page with Pop Dots to add dimension.





Thanks so much for your visit today! Have a happy scrappy time!

2 comments:

Aliki said...

ouaou....perfection...

"The Jule Box" said...

ooohhh, this is so pretty! I have this paper and startd a mini...but I'm stuck, I feel this collection is a little complex....but I'll get it. Love your projects Jolaine, your wor inspires me! C-ya soon! Juls:)