Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Spring Wish

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day today and a great iScrapbooking Day yesterday; it sure was a nice weekend to be a crafty mama!!! My husband and kids were way out of their way to make today absolutely perfect so this post is a bit delayed.

I'm very excited to share with you that this week I'm a guest designer over at Creative Scrappers, a weekly sketch challenge blog. I was fortunate enough to work with a fabulous sketch designed by Amarilis Doria and created this layout:




This photo of Emily was taken last year on Easter. I titled the layout Wish because every year she has the same wish, to be able to peek at the spring fairies. I wish I could bottle her innocence! I used Pink Paislee's new Butterfly Garden collection along with lots of Dusty Attic goodies, which I distressed just enough to maintain the shabby-chic look found in the design of the paper as well as lots of hand stitching. I'm really loving my Sew Easy tool by We R Memory Keepers and I use it any chance I get!





The sketch we're using this week is #155, check it out,



I hope you find the time to swing by Creative Scrappers and play along with this fun sketch. There is a prize package sponsored by Scrapbooking Sussies up for grabs!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great scrappy time!!!

2 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

OMG Jolaine.... You really do AMAZING work!!!!!!!

Jeannine said...

Jolaine, oh.... my.... WORD!!! Your page is absolutely STUNNING!! You have a new admirer - ME! lol I am so glad I found your blog. I will be visiting frequently because your work really inspires me. Wow!! Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.