Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Season - Flamingo Scraps

Hello everyone! Here's a layout I created using Webster's Pages Sweet Season paper collection, which is available at Flamingo Scraps. As you know I love their online store because of their incredible selection and amazing prices.

These are my two munchkins so proud of the gingerbread house they made this year. They didn't seem able to keep their hands off the icing!


I covered the house images with Rock Candy Distress Stickles and added Glitter Snow for texture. Are the candy sprays familiar? They're from Michael's floral section!


These alphas are from Jillibean Soup. They were blue so I painted them white and inked them with Antique Linen Distress Inks and topped them with Glitter Snow. 



Be sure to check out Flamingo Scraps. Hint, hint, be on the lookout for their Glimmer Mist section featuring the hard to find, discontinued colors we all fell in love with!  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

LG said...

WOW that layout is amazing! I love it