Saturday, January 29, 2011

All Done With Christmas

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to have finally finished my Christmas layouts for this year. Am I the only one still working on holiday pages? I had purchased the Father Christmas collection by Pink Paislee and would have felt really guilty if I had not used it. Love these distressed papers and thought they were perfect to whip up a couple layouts of my son. I made two layouts, one for our 2009 album and one for his first year album as well.



Pink Paislee Artisan Swirls were so much fun to work with! I painted them with acrylic paint to get this olive green shade. I also inked all the edges with my Pumice Stone Distress Ink. Love the smoky look without adding too much black.




Thanks for joining me today, I hope you liked these projects. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

LG said...

Hi sweetie! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments in my blog and for always supporting me. You are such a sweet friend. {{HUGS}}

I have so much catching up with my holiday photos. I might be able to scrap them late this year LOL. I am so happy you were able to finish yours. These are gorgeous

A Crafty Mom said...

Jolaine, alway out doing yourself. these layout are gorgeous. love the trim of the last layout were is that from?