Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Wish Mini Album

Hello everyone! I know it's the end of January but I just got finished making my Christmas mini album. I am sooo behind in Christmas projects but I'm determined to use all the holiday supplies I acquired this year!

For this mini, I used a chipboard book and frame I got at Michael's dollar bin. The paper collection I used was the Webster's Pages 6x6 combo which includes Sweet Season and Waiting For Santa.  I wanted to create an album to hold photos of our entire Christmas 2009. This little mini is jam-packed with pockets and tags and holds a total of 45 photos! Each page displays pictures of our family traditions during the holidays.







I just love the 7Gypsies Naked pockets. I added one here and punched holes to make it into a page!








I bound this pocket in a landscape orientation and hid inside a 'mini within a mini' with a series of photos of my children opening and playing with their presents on Christmas Day 2009.






To see all the pockets and tags I included in this mini album, click here.  Thanks for visiting me today, have a warm week! It's been pretty frigid here in the East Coast!

6 comments:

Irish Cream said...

This is charm!!!!

Becky Andersen said...

This is amazing! Beautiful details! I am kicking myself...I had those frames in my basket and put them back...ugh!

Veronica Mayen said...

Love it my friend such a amzing work you did on this one!!!!!

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

This came out so beautiful Jolaine! A work of art!

Natasha said...

What a gorgeous album! You are so awesome at minis!

p.s. I love your blog template!

WillieburgScrapper said...

The mini album such an amazingly detailed project! Your family took so many fabulous photos- I'm envious! I think we got like 3! I always get overwhelmed at Christmas and we miss our Christmas portrait session at the mall. That's 2 years in a row! It's an official family tradition now I guess! Thanks for the heads up on the artisan elements painting- just hit that wall flat and gave up but will try acrylic paint and stamping with Distress Ink- I was trying with Studio Calico mist which was too messy. LOVE the glitter snow on those jillibean alphas!