Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween Mini Album

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'd like to share a Halloween mini album I made for Flamingo Scraps using the Hocus Pocus collection by Pink Paislee. I had so much fun putting this together! The colors are bright and vibrant, not too spooky for kids photos.



In this album, I plan to include pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch as well as photos of the kids carving a Jack-O-Lantern, acting out their costumes, trick-or-treating, and enjoying their candy. I needed lots of space to have room for all of that so I made plenty of pockets and tags. In total, this album can hold 27 photos!





This haunted house was cut on the Cricut using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. At first it looked like a sandcastle but I manipulated it on my Gypsy to make it longer and disable the lower windows. I also cut off part of the image.




I had fun making the cover! The spooky net was adhered with Mod Podge. I then filled a small bottle with water and Tim Holtz re-inkers to make it look like blood and hung it from the binding.




Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this mini and feel inspired to create one of your own. Have a nice weekend as we prepare for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Awesome mini!!! I love all the embellishments you used.

Missy said...

You put so much work into all of your albums and pages. On average, how long does it take you to create something as beautiful as this?

Angelica said...

OMG, this is gorgeous!!!!! Love all the details!