You will need:
- Pages from an old book
- Scalloped circle punches in three different sizes or die cutting machine
- Glimmer Mist in your choice of color
- Distress Ink in your choice of color
- Brads or flower centers
- Liquid adhesive
2. Moisten your circles with Glimmer Mist.
3. While the paper is still moist, scrunch them up to make them distressed. Use your heat tool to dry them.
4. Carefully unfold the scrunched up balls and stack the circles.
5. Secure with a brad, or add liquid adhesive and a flower center to adhere the scallop circles together.
6. To add some dimension, run a Distress Ink pad on the edges.
7. Voila! Customized flowers for your project!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Thanks so much for stopping by!!