Thursday, October 28, 2010

Did I mention I love Prima?

I'm so excited! Yesterday, I received news that I had won a spot on a course at Big Picture Classes courtesy of Prima! The class is all about color and it's taught by the talented Nic Howard. Check them out, there are other technique and photography classes offered and they are all amazing!

And speaking of Prima, I must admit that I'm really glad I have a daughter because I love flowers! They're just the perfect embellishment! I really packed them on on this LO. I just couldn't resist all the blooms in coordinating colors for this page featuring one of my favorite photos of Emily. Her personality really comes through here...


The design is inspired by Prima's October BAP at their blog. To play on the white coloring on this paper, I edged the whole page and photo with gesso. The marquee was cut on my Cricut using the Gypsy Wonderings cartridge. I also punched the border of a piece of Prima packaging.




Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy this Halloween weekend!




3 comments:

Janet Z said...

So pretty Jolaine!

María Castillo said...

Adorable Jolaine!! Me encanta tu trabajo, siempre es hermoso y nítido!! Y Prima es lo mejor que hay! Abrzos, María

Marielle said...

Fantastic layout Jolaine !! Have fun playing with your Prima goodies at your course !!! :)